What do I get out of this program?
We are happy to offer a FREE web-based and mobile-friendly prenatal program to individuals or families who are pregnant and living in Wellington County, Dufferin County or the City of Guelph. The online prenatal program provides information about having a healthy pregnancy, labour and birth, medical interventions, caring for a newborn and breastfeeding. It can be completed at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home–or wherever you have access to the Internet. Once you create an account, you will have access to the program for one year.
What comes with the online program?
- Audio voiceover
- Closed captioning
- Interactive learning activities
- Links to local resources and reputable websites
View a demonstration of the program:
When should I take this program?
Anytime in your pregnancy. We recommend registering as early in your pregnancy as possible to get the most out of this program.
How much is the online prenatal program?
There is no fee for this program, it is free.
What technology do I need?
You can access this program from any computer or mobile device. You will also need high speed internet/Wi-Fi.
What else do I need to know?
How do I register?
- Register online anytime or call 1-800-265-7293 Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Once you register with us, an email will be sent to you with instructions.
How do I access the program?
- Click on the link we emailed you when you registered
- Read the information provided
- Create an account with the access code you were given
- Bookmark www.injoyonline.com for future visits
- Start using the program
Can I cancel my account?
If you decide for any reason to cancel your account, send an email to email@example.com. Let us know the name and email address you used to set up your account, and that you want to cancel your account with InJoy. We will take care of the rest.