Honoring the memory of those who served and continue to serve in Canada’s armed forces is important to all of us. Public Health supports observance of Remembrance Day this year with the following changes:
- Consider attending a virtual or outdoor service, if possible, instead of an indoor one to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
If you’re attending an in-person event, please follow public health recommendations:
- Restrict close contact to only those you live with.
- Practice physical distancing of six feet with anyone you don’t live with.
- Wear a face covering.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- Download the COVID Alert App.
- Stay home if you have symptoms, even if mild.
WDG Public Health is monitoring community spread and positive cases of COVID-19 in our communities and will adjust our advice if needed.