February 12, 2021 Update:
- WDG Public Health will return to the COVID-19 Response Framework: Keeping Ontario Safe and Open as of Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. Wellingon-Dufferin-Guelph will return to the Framework under Red-Control and will no longer be subject to the Stay-at-Home order.
February 8, 2021 Update:
The declared provincial emergency will be allowed to terminate at 11:59 p.m. on February 9, 2021, as the province gradually and safely transitions back to the framework.
- The Stay-at-Home Order and the enhanced provincewide restrictions (under O. Reg 82/20) in most areas of the province, including the Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health (WDGPH) area are extended until Tuesday, February 16, 2021.
- WDG Public Health will return to a revised and strengthened COVID-19 Response Framework: Keeping Ontario Safe and Open on February 16, 2021.
January 25, 2021 Update:
- News Release: Ontario Adjusts Vaccination Plan in Response to Pfizer-BioNTech Shipment Delays (includes the announcement to extend the declared provincial emergency for another 14 days until February 9)
- Enhancing Public Health and Workplace Safety Measures in the Provincewide Shutdown (PDF) (Updated January 29, 2021)
January 12, 2021 Update:
- News Release: Ontario Declares Second Provincial Emergency to Address COVID-19 Crisis and Save Lives
- Stay at home except for essential travel and follow the restrictions and public health measures.
- Read the list of when you can go out.
- Read the full list of measures including enforcement, measures for businesses, measures for individuals, gatherings and events, schools and child care, and more.
- Read the Enhancing Public Health and Workplace Safety Measures in the Provincewide Shutdown (PDF)
December 21, 2020:
- News Release: Ontario Announces Provincewide Shutdown to Stop Spread of COVID-19 and Save Lives
- Download the Provincewide Shutdown document here which outlines details on schools, daycares, businesses permitted to open and sector-specific restrictions.
- The current COVID-19 Response Framework will be paused during the Province-wide Shutdown and State of Emergency.