Our clinics offer immunization, travel, and sexual health services at the same locations. Services are by appointment only. Call 1-800-265-7293 to book at one of the locations below.
- Routine vaccinations (e.g., tetanus, MMR, chickenpox, shingles, HPV). Many are free but there may be a charge for certain vaccines depending on your age and sex.
- Travel vaccinations and personalized travel advice (cost for service).
- Birth control counselling and sales (for those under 25 years old)
- Free condoms
- Pregnancy tests and counselling
- Emergency contraceptive pill (morning-after pill)
- Pap tests (for those under 25 years old)
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and treatment
- Anonymous HIV tests
Services and hours vary by office; please call to make an appointment.
Guelph – Chancellors Way Public Health office
- 160 Chancellors Way (more about the Chancellors Way location)
- Call to make an appointment or visit our drop-in STI testing clinics on Mondays and Thursdays from 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Fergus – Public Health office
- 474 Wellington Road #18, Suite 100 (beside Wellington Terrace) (more about the Fergus location)
- 311 Foster Street
Orangeville – Public Health office
- 180 Broadway (more about the Orangeville location)
Shelburne – Mel Lloyd Centre Public Health office
- 167 Centre St., 2nd floor, use entrance C (more about the Shelburne location)
Palmerston – Rural Women’s Support Program
- 360 King St., Unit 3 (view Google map)
- Sexual health services only