Tip Sheets and Checklists
The Nipissing District Developmental Screens (NDDS) has developed the Looksee Checklist, a helpful development tool for infants and children up to 6 years of age. The Looksee Checklist is free for everyone in Ontario.
Welcome Here- Multilingual Parenting Resource Sheets
The Canadian Association of Family Resource Programs has developed resource sheets for their Play and Parenting newsletter. They are available in 14 languages.
Wee Read helps children and their families in Wellington, Dufferin and Guelph develop early literacy skills.
Other Preschool Services
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Waterloo Wellington Guelph
- Dufferin Child & Family Services
- EriinoakKidsCentre for Treatment and Development - Dufferin County
- Family & Children’s Services of Guelph and Wellington County
- Growing Great Kids - Guelph and Wellington
- KidsAbility - Guelph and Wellington
- EarlyON Child and Family Centre (various locations)
- Ontario Preschool Speech and Language Programs (various locations)
Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health Services
View a list of local audiologists.
- The College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario
- The Speech-Language & Audiology Canada
- The Ontario Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Ontario Association for Families of Children with Communication Disorders