Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health (WDGPH) is committed to providing programs and services that meet the needs of our community. In order to do so, we are asking for some information about you and how you learned about our program. Any changes we make to how we provide and/or promote our prenatal and new parent programs and services will benefit other future parents.
- It is your choice whether to answer the optional questions on the registration form. You can still register for the Online Prenatal and New Parent Program hosted by InJoy even if you choose not to answer them. The questions will take about one minute to answer.
- You can answer some or all of the optional questions. Once your registration form is submitted, you will be unable to change or remove your answers because we won’t know which answers belong to you.
- Your answers are confidential. The data files will be kept in a computer folder that can be accessed only by the members of the project team. They will be deleted after six years.
- The data from the registration form will be summarized in a report that will be used by WDGPH to improve prenatal and new parent programs and services. Some results may also be shared with the Board of Health, WDGPH staff, other public health agencies or the public in the form of a report, presentation, infographic, social media posts or web page (www.wdgpublichealth.ca).
- Any results that are shared will not identify you.
- The WDGPH Research Ethics Committee approved this project. Contact Jennifer MacLeod if you have any ethical questions or concerns at 1-800-265-7293 ext. 4370.
- WDGPH is committed to providing help to people with disabilities. If you require help answering the registration questions, contact Rachel McDougall at WDGPH at 1-800-265-7293 ext. 4298. We will work with you to meet your needs.
- If you have any questions about the Online Prenatal and New Parent Program, the evaluation process or the registration form, contact Rachel McDougall at WDGPH at 1-800-265-7293 ext. 4298.