Is your child a healthy eater? We offer nutrition screening for your toddler (18 to 35 months) or your preschooler (3 to 5 years).
NutriSTEP® is a free, quick and easy way to learn about your child’s eating and activity habits. The free questionnaire will take about five minutes to complete.
Why should I use NutriSTEP®?
- To help establish healthy and routine eating habits early in life
- To learn how children’s food choices help them learn, play and grow
- To receive nutrition education, resources and feedback on what is going well, and what could be improved
- To find community resources and programs that would support the needs of your child
- To identify possible nutrition problems early, before they become serious
How can I complete the NutriSTEP® questionnaire?
There are a few ways to complete the NutriSTEP® questionnaire:
- Online – fill in the NutriSTEP® tool online to get immediate feedback on what is going well, and what could been improved.
- Over the phone – complete the questionnaire over the phone with the help of a public health nurse or have a paper copy mailed to your home. Call KIDS LINE at 1-800-265-7293 ext. 3616.
Healthy Teeth Healthy Kids Checklist
Visit our Dental and Oral Health page to download healthy teeth checklists to help you keep track of your child’s dental health and development.