- Located inside the hospital in a designated room near the Emergency Department at 100 Rolling Hills Drive, Orangeville
Hours (by appointment only)
*New hours effective August 10, 2021:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
How to book an appointment
- Call 1-833-442-2001 during the hours listed above.
- Book online through Headwaters Health Care Services Centre.
Who can be tested
- Can test age 2 years and older who meet AC testing criteria.
- Age 1 year and under with symptoms should visit the Emergency Room.
Who you will be assessed by
- The Headwaters Assessment Clinic is staffed by nurses and local family physicians.
- Visit the Headwaters Health Care Centre COVID-19 Assessment Centre information page for details on location, parking, testing criteria and to book an appointment online.
- Follow @HeadwatersHCC on Facebook and the headwatershealth.ca website for the latest information on appointments and capacity.