- 400 Southgate Drive, Guelph, ON
- Located near the Hanlon and Laird road. Serviced by Guelph Transit route 16, seven days a week. Also accessible by car, parking available on site.
Hours by appointment only
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m
- Saturday and Sunday and holidays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Family Day Holiday Hours
- Open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
How to make an appointment (phone-in only)
- Call 1-226-773-1922 during hours of operation (listed above).
- You be asked some screening questions then provided an appointment time the same day or next day.
Who can be tested?
- Can test age 3 months and older who meet AC testing criteria.
Who is providing front-line service at the centre?
The Guelph Assessment Centre is staffed by MDs/NPs and RNs/RPNs as well as administrative staff, housekeeping and security. Guelph EMS will also be readily available.
Getting your results
Visit our Getting your COVID-19 test results page for more information.