The Government of Canada continues to advise all Canadians to avoid all non-essential travel. If you choose to travel despite this advice, be aware that commercial airspace closures and movement restrictions can occur without warning and could prevent your return to Canada. The Government of Canada is not planning additional repatriation flights to bring Canadians home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- If you must travel despite the advisory or are already outside Canada, get the latest advice and information for your safety and security.
- For travel restrictions withing Canada visit COVID-19 and travel: Crossing provincial and territorial borders
Increased Screening Measures
- Expect increased health screening measures at points of entry for international destinations, including airports and land borders. Local authorities may impose control measures suddenly, including movement restrictions such as quarantines.
Known Exposure Locations
- Check the listed exposure locations to see if you may have been exposed to COVID-19 during travel.
- Please go to an assessment centre if you develop symptoms of COVID-19 and immediately isolate while you await your test results.