Last updated: July 23, 2021
In July, we are currently expected to receive:
- July 5-11: 5,850
- July 12-18: 8,190
- July 19-25: 19,890
- July 26-Aug 1: 23,400
- July 5-11: 4,984
- July 12-18: 16,002
- July 19-25: TBD
- July 26-Aug 1: TBD
- If you prefer to book an appointment, there are many appointment slots available for the month of July
- Anyone who needs a first OR second dose can now drop in to any clinic, no appointment needed. Find a clinic near you.
- Follow us on: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for the latest information.
- A new tab on our vaccine dashboard shows vaccination rates at WDG secondary schools. With an anticipated first day of school on September 7, 2021, students should receive their first dose no later than July 29 and their second dose no later than August 25 for full protection against COVID-19 on the first day of school.
- Visit the First and Second Dose Appointments page for all the easy ways you can get your first or second dose appointment.
- You will be eligible for a second dose 28 days after your first dose of Moderna or Pfizer or 8 weeks after your first dose of AstraZeneca.
- Pharmacies in the WDG area are offering Pfizer and/or Moderna vaccines. To book an appointment, find a participating pharmacy or call your local pharmacy or visit their website. Many are offering walk-in appointments with no need to book ahead.