WDG Public Health offers accessibility, accommodation and language supports at our vaccination clinics. To request accommodation, please call us at 1-800-265-7293 ext. 4020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two business days before your scheduled appointment. WDG Public Health strives to meet all accommodation needs.
Vaccination clinic accessibility includes:
- Accessible entrances
- Accessible parking
- Accessible washrooms
- Wide corridors
- Available seating for those that cannot stand for long periods
- Drop-off and pick-up areas
- Promotion of a scent free environment
- Wheelchairs (due to limited availability, for those who can bring their own wheelchair, we encourage you to do so)
- Staff are on hand at the clinics to assist should you require support when you arrive. Please let staff know what support you require or inform staff if you have requested accommodation for your appointment ahead of time.
- Low sensory, quiet areas are available at all sites. These areas are in high demand and we recommend calling or emailing at least two business days ahead of time to request a vaccine appointment in a quiet area.
- In-vehicle vaccinations are an option for those that need it. Please call or email at least two business days ahead of time to request this accommodation.
- Clients may bring one support person to accompany them into the vaccination clinic.
- Seating is available for those who need it while they wait for their appointment. Please ask staff on site if you require a seat while you wait.
- Language interpretation services are available on site for residents who do not speak English, for the Deaf community and anyone else who needs this service. Please call 1-800-265-7293 ex. 4020 or email email@example.com at least two business days prior to your scheduled appointment to request language supports.