Do you have a partner in parenting or know other parents? We want to hear from them too!
They will also receive a gift card for completing the survey. Copy the survey link: wdgpublichealth.ca/parentsurvey. After doing this, you can paste the link into a text message, messaging app or email and send to others. Thank you!
If you would like to talk to someone about any of the issues raised in this survey, please reach out to one of the following resources in your community or contact your family doctor.
Call Let’s Talk Parenting for free and confidential telephone support from a public health nurse about pregnancy, parenting and child health: 1-800-265-7293 ext. 3616.
To access addictions, mental health and crisis services, call:
- Here 24/7 Waterloo Wellington (Guelph and Wellington County residents): 1-844-437-3247
- 24.7 Crisis Support Peel Dufferin (Dufferin County residents): 1-888-811-2222
Check out these helpful parenting resources:
- In this survey we presented some statements about child development. Learn more about them.
- To learn about positive parenting, read our recent blog post!
- Get information and tips on positive discipline from Canada’s paediatricians.
- To learn about positive ways to teach your child, watch Best Start’s Children See Children Learn video series on positive parenting.