NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF WELLINGTON COUNTY, DUFFERIN COUNTY AND THE CITY OF GUELPH WHO ARE SIXTEEN YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AND IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN AND PROVINCIAL LAWS. VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHERE PROHIBITED. SEE OFFICIAL RULES BELOW FOR FURTHER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
- CONTEST PERIOD. Contest starts at 12:00:00 PM (ET) on October 22, 2019 and continues until 11:59:59 PM (ET) on November 1, 2019. The Contest closes at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on November 1, 2019 (the “Contest Closing Date”). Two winners will be drawn by November 14, 2019. Participants will be eligible to win one of two (2) $15 gift cards.
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Contest and be eligible to win a Prize, a person (“Entrant”) must be, at the time of entry into the Contest: (a) an individual legal resident of the County of Wellington, the County of Dufferin or City of Guelph (b) located in Ontario, (c) be sixteen years of age or older, and (d) complete the Harm Reduction campaign evaluation by visiting https://survey.wdgpublichealth.ca/surveys/index.php?s=N9EKKJH8XC
- . The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsor for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. To participate, you must complete the Sponsor’s Harm Reduction campaign evaluation by visiting https://survey.wdgpublichealth.ca/surveys/index.php?s=N9EKKJH8XC or https://survey.wdgpublichealth.ca/surveys/?s=Y7YWEX4KXK
Participation in Harm Reduction campaign evaluation is free. To complete the survey, visit https://survey.wdgpublichealth.ca/surveys/index.php?s=N9EKKJH8XC. After completing the survey, click “Next” to be directed to the contest ballot. Two winners will be drawn by November 14, 2019. Participants can only enter the content once in the calendar year (2019). By participating in this contest, you agree to these Official Rules.
A copy of the Official Rules for this Contest will be made available on the Sponsor Contest Rules and Regulations web page (http://wdgpublichealth.ca/harm-reduction-evaluation). Incomplete entries and entries received after the Contest Closing Date will be void.
If you opt to use your wireless mobile device to complete the survey online (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter the Contest), standard data rates may apply for your time completing the survey online, according to the terms and conditions of your services agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans or data plans and charges relating to your participation in this Contest. Data plans may not be available from all mobile phone service carriers and handset models. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions.
- LIMIT OF NUMBER OF ENTRIES: A person may only enter the contest once in the calendar year (2019).
- PRIZES: A total of two (2) $15.00 gift cards from the following locations: Tim Hortons, are available to be won during the Contest Period, one (1) prize will be awarded by December 9, 2019 to two (2) separate winners. The prizes will be randomly selected by the Sponsor at its sole and absolute discretion. The prize cannot be exchanged for another size, cash or otherwise.
- PRIZE LIMITS: A person may win one prize during the Contest Period. All Prizes must be accepted as awarded without substitution and are not transferable and have no cash surrender value. The Sponsor reserves the right, in the event that any Prize or any component of a Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute a similar Prize or component of the Prize of equal or greater value without liability.
- DRAWS: A random draw will be made by Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health in Guelph by November 14, 2019. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the contest period.
- PRIZE NOTIFICATION: The selected entrant will be notified by email, using the email address provided. The selected entrant will be sent an email message within one (1) business day of the prize draw. The selected entrant must respond within five (5) business days according to the instructions in the notification, or he/she will be disqualified without any liability to the Sponsor, and his/her entitlement to receive the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate eligible entrant will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries from the contest period. The above process will be repeated, for each specific draw, until such time as contact is made with two (2) selected entrants or there are no more eligible entrants available. It is also each entrant’s responsibility to set his or her email account settings to accept contacts by the Sponsor and to timely check his or her email account, including Spam folder, for any such emails.
- ACCEPTING DELIVERY OF A PRIZE: By accepting delivery of a Prize, the Prize Winner confirms compliance with the Official Rules, acknowledges that the Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be substituted or transferred and has no cash surrender value, releases the Sponsor, its affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents, successors (collectively the “Releasees”) and assigns, from and against all liability in connection with the Contest and the awarding and use of the Prize. The Prize Winner will pick up the prize within 30 days of being contacted at one of the following three (3) WDGPH offices: Chancellors Way (Guelph), Fergus or Orangeville (see https://wdgpublichealth.ca/locations for specific address information for these locations), or can opt to be sent the prize in the mail.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering the Contest, entrants (i) automatically acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the Official Rules and by the decisions of the independent contest organization, made in its sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules will be disqualified.
- GENERAL: By entering the Contest, entrants’ information will be kept confidential as per Provincial Privacy Regulations. The Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the independent contest organization are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed or illegible entries.
- Without limitation, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies will not be liable for any failure of the web site during the Contest; for any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any entry to be received by the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or any combination of the above. Further, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the independent contest organization will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the Contest.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of entries.
- In the event of a dispute, email addresses will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by their email provider. Selected entrants may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder account. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid online entry in this Contest will be the contest server machine(s).
- The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error or any kind without prior notice or obligation. In the event, due to a printing or production error, more than the advertised number of prizes are claimed there will be a random draw conducted amongst all eligible prize claimants to award the correct number of prizes after the Contest Closing Date.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including, but not limited to: the Contest entry form, and/or point of sale, television, print or online advertising; the terms and conditions of these Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- All intellectual property used by the Sponsor and the Partners in connection with the promotion and/or administration of the Contest, including, without limitation, all trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned (or licensed, as the case may be) by the Sponsor, the Partners and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any such intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.