Thank you for your interest in the Online Prenatal and New Parent Program offered by Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health (WDGPH) and hosted by InJoy Health Education (InJoy). To be able to access the program:
- Complete this registration form.
- Use the information we email you to create your own personal account with InJoy.
- InJoy is a third party vendor in the United States who directly collects and maintains the personal information of its platform’s users. To learn more about how InJoy protects your privacy, read their Terms and Conditions before setting up your account.
- WDGPH completed a privacy impact assessment of the InJoy program to identify possible privacy risks to program users. In line with recommendations from this assessment, changes were made to how the program is delivered to reduce the identified risks.
- The WDGPH Research Ethics Committee approved the evaluation process for this program. To learn more, read the Ethics Information Letter[RM1] .
[RM1]Embed/hyperlink to this letter.
The City/Municipality I live in is:
Amaranth, Centre Wellington, East Garafraxa, Erin, Grand Valley, Guelph, Guelph/Eramosa, Mapleton, Minto, Mono, Mulmur, Orangeville, Puslinch,Shelburne, Wellington North, I live in another area[RM1] [RM2]
[RM1]This needs to be a mandatory field and retrievable data. Is it possible to create a drop down menu?
[RM2]We are collecting this data to demonstrate users are (predominantly) from the WDG catchment area.
NOTE: This needs to be a working email address so we can send you instructions and a program redemption code.
After you register you will receive an email with instructions for creating an account with InJoy.
If you do not receive this email, check your spam/junk mail folder.
If you are unable to find the email there, call 1-800-265-7293 ext. 4263[RM1] for help.