Pregnancy to Parenting is our free daytime program in Guelph for pregnant women and teens who are facing challenging situations. Talk to a nurse and dietitian about:
- Pregnancy, birth and parenting
- Healthy eating for two
Get free snacks, bus tickets, prenatal vitamins, and gift certificates for food. You can bring a female support person with you. We can arrange interpretation if needed.
From September to June
The program runs September to June at the Shelldale Centre, 20 Shelldale Crescent, Guelph [view map] on:
- Tuesday afternoons from 12:15 to 2:15 p.m. (free child minding provided)
July and August
The program runs at the EarlyON Centre at Stone Road Mall, 435 Stone Rd. W. on:
- Monday mornings from 10:30 to 11:45 a.m. (free child minding provided)
How to register
- Call Let’s Talk Parenting at 1-800-265-7293 ext. 3616
- Email email@example.com
- Register before 28 weeks of pregnancy
The Pregnancy to Parenting program is funded by the Public Health Agency of Canada.