Fergus Radon & Lung Cancer Drop-in Information Night

Did you know that radon gas is the leading cause of lung cancer in non-smokers? You can’t see it, smell it or taste it, but it’s closer than you think. 

Radon gas is found in all homes, with an estimated 15% of homes having unsafe levels. Learn about the importance of getting your levels checked is important to keep your family safe. 

Join Public Health for a Radon and Lung Cancer information night on Tuesday, November 12. Drop in anytime between 4-7 p.m. at the Fergus Museum and Archives located at 0536 Wellington County Rd 18, Fergus in the “Aboyne Hall”.

You can purchase a radon test kit at a discounted price of $40 (incl. tax) and get your questions answered by radon experts.

Can’t make it? Purchase your radon test kit online. Use discount code “WDGPH” do purchase your kit for the same discounted prive of $40 (incl. taxes).

Learn more about Radon at www.wdgpublichealth.ca/radon

Thursday, October 24, 2019

4-7 p.m.

Address: 

Fergus Museum and Archives (Aboyne Hall)

0536 Wellington County Rd 18
FergusCentre Wellington, Wellington County N1M 2W3
Canada
Latitude: 43.707305
Longitude: -80.361368