Ottawa, April 26, 2019 - Retail Resource Services Inc. is recalling certain Celebrate brand frozen profiteroles and eclairs from the marketplace due to possible Salmonella contamination. Consumers should not consume the recalled products described below.
- Mini Chocolate Eclairs - 365 g
- Classical Profiteroles/ Classic Profiteroles - 325 g
- Egg Nog Profiteroles - 375 g
- Classic Foodservice Profiteroles - 4 kg
- Pineapple Foodservice Profiteroles - 4 kg
- Coconut Foodservice Profiteroles - 4 kg
- Passionfruit Foodservice Profiteroles - 4 kg
- Mango Foodservice Profiteroles - 4 kg
If you purchased this product
If you think you became sick from consuming a recalled product, call your doctor.
Check to see if you have recalled products in your home. Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.
Food contaminated with Salmonella may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick. Young children, pregnant women, the elderly and people with weakened immune systems may contract serious and sometimes deadly infections.
- Abdominal cramps.
Long-term complications may include severe arthritis.
For more information