Reports are in PDF format. In this section:
If you can’t find what you need in this section, please contact Jennifer MacLeod, Manager, Health Analytics and Health Promotion, at 1-800-265-7293 ext. 4638.
Strategic planning and operational reports
- Strategic Plan 2016-2020
- 2015 Community Report (PDF, 24 pages, 2 MB
- 2015 Client Service Survey Results (PDF, 26 pages, 600 KB)
- 2014 Community Report (Interactive PDF, 28 pages, 2 MB)
- 2013 Community Report (PDF, 20 pages, 3 MB)
- 2012 Community Report (PDF, 24 pages, 2 MB)
Health units in Ontario must provide and distribute an overview of the health of the population they serve. Health Status Reports are used for planning and monitoring within the community.
2016 A Report on Mental Health in Wellington, Dufferin and Guelph (full report, PDF, 71 pages) and three-page summary (PDF, 3 pages)
2014-2015 Influenza Report
A report of the 2014-2015 influenza season in Wellington, Dufferin and Guelph
2015 Alcohol Health Status Report
A report on Alcohol in Wellington, Dufferin and Guelph
These reports explore the current oral health status and barriers to good oral health faced by WDG residents.
This report provides data on many reproductive health indicators.
2012 Health Status Report: Infectious Disease in Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph
This report summarizes the rates and trends of the reportable diseases most frequently reported to WDGPH over the five-year period 2007 to 2011.
2012 Health Status Report: A Community Picture
A local snapshotof current health status trends in the areas of sociodemographics; physical activity, sport and recreation;injury prevention; healthy eating; tobacco use and exposure; substance and alcohol misuse; and mental health.
Health topic reports
Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Unlicensed Home Child Care Providers: Survey Findings (2016)
- Full report (PDF, 26 pages)
Quitting Smoking in Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph (2015)
- Full report (PDF, 61 pages)
Community Opinions on Alcohol in Wellington, Dufferin and Guelph: Results from the 2014 Wellington, Dufferin, Guelph Alcohol Survey (2015)
- Full report (PDF, 32 pages)
- Wellington County: Planning review through a Public Health lens (2015) (PDF, 118 pages)
- Dufferin County: Planning review through a Public Health lens (2015) (PDF, 188 pages)
- City of Guelph: Planning review through a Public Health lens (2015) (PDF, 47 pages)
Reach New Heights: Youth Smoking Cessation - A Pilot Program in a High School Setting
Information Seeking During Pregnancy: Exploring the Changing Landscape and Planning for the Future (2015)
- Full report (PDF, 48 pages)
LGBTQ Health: Results from Community Consultations (2015)
- Full report (PDF, 34 pages)
Nutrition Screening of Kindergarten Students in Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph: Results of NutriSTEP (2014)
Youth Smoking Cessation Needs Assessment Findings and Program Recommendations (2014)
Health Hazard Investigation of a Transformer Station (April 2013)
Low-German-Speaking Mennonites from Mexico: A Review of the Cultural Impact on Health in Wellington County