CPNP scheduled for today (January 13, 2015) in Guelph has been cancelled due to the extreme cold warning issued by Environment Canada.
Visit our CPNP page for further program details.
Enter the Canadian Cancer Society’s Driven to Quit Challenge!
Quit smoking by March 1, and stay smoke-free for the whole month for a chance to win :
Your choice of one of three cars:
- 2015 Nissan Sentra SR
- 2015 Toyota Corolla S
- 2015 Scion tC
- One of seven regional $1,000 cash prizes
Smokers who get support from and register with a support buddy receive a second entry into the prize draw.
All participants will receive coupons for nicotine replacement therapy products.
What do you have to do?
- Register by February 28, 2015.
- Quit smoking by March 1, 2015.
- Remain tobacco-free for the month of March.
- For an extra chance to win, register a buddy who will support you as you quit - it increases your chances of quitting successfully and doubles your chances of winning!
Quitting smoking is the single best thing you can do for your health.
Visit DriventoQuit.ca to get started!
The BOH agenda for the January 7, 2015 meeting to be held in Fergus has been posted and distributed.