Connect with school and community leaders. Help make local food more accessible to students and improve food skills among youth.
Learn about local farm to school resources including:
- School-wide local food initiatives
- Student farm tours
- School gardens
- Date: Thursday, November 14, 2013
- Time: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Location: Everdale Farm, Hillsburgh
- Lunch: included
- RSVP by November 8 to firstname.lastname@example.org and include any dietary concerns
Who should attend?
- School administrators
- Board staff
- Elementary and Secondary school staff
- Anyone involved in EcoSchools, Food and Gardening clubs, Breakfast or Snack programs
- Anyone interested in supporting local food initiatives
This event is a joint initiative with the Upper Grand District School Board, Wellington Catholic District School Board, and Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health.
Our 2012 Community Report has been released. Download it here:
- 2012 Community Report (PDF, 24 pages, 2 MB)
We recommend a Pap test to screen for cervical cancer every three years for all women starting at age 21 who are, or ever have been, sexually active.
Not able to get a Pap test from a healthcare provider? Call 1-800-265-7293 to book your Pap test at one of our clinics.
Update October 30: the contest is now closed.
Do you have 30 seconds? During Infection Control Week, October 21-25, we’re reminding healthcare workers that the easiest way to prevent the spread of infections is to wash your hands.
Clean hands and a clean environment are the best ways to stop the transmission of infection (including flu) in healthcare settings.
Give us your best infection prevention tip and you’ll be entered into a draw to win one of two $25 gift cards!
Long-term care and retirement home workers
Everyone can help stop the spread of germs to keep others healthy
- Get your free flu shot
- Sneeze into your sleeve
- Stay home when you’re sick
- Wash your hands
- Don’t touch your face