We recommend a Pap test to screen for cervical cancer every three years for all women starting at age 21 who are, or ever have been, sexually active.
Not able to get a Pap test from a healthcare provider? Call 1-800-265-7293 to book your Pap test at one of our clinics.
Update October 30: the contest is now closed.
Do you have 30 seconds? During Infection Control Week, October 21-25, we’re reminding healthcare workers that the easiest way to prevent the spread of infections is to wash your hands.
Clean hands and a clean environment are the best ways to stop the transmission of infection (including flu) in healthcare settings.
Give us your best infection prevention tip and you’ll be entered into a draw to win one of two $25 gift cards!
Long-term care and retirement home workers
Everyone can help stop the spread of germs to keep others healthy
- Get your free flu shot
- Sneeze into your sleeve
- Stay home when you’re sick
- Wash your hands
- Don’t touch your face
Gain a deeper understanding of the challenges – and strengths – of people living in poverty. This one-day workshop will help you partner with individuals to create opportunities for success.
- Examine the impact of poverty on families
- Explore the hidden rules of economic class
- Identify ways to improve relationships
- Develop new tools to better address individuals’ needs
These workshops will be delivered by Certified Bridges Trainer Elaine Weir. The cost is $40.
- November 7, 2013 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- New Hope Community Church, 690 Riddell Rd., Orangeville [map]
- To register, contact Juli Griffin at 519-941-6991 ext. 2404 or email@example.com
- October 16, 2013 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Lion’s Club Den Building, 210 Main St. E, Palmerston [map]
- To register, contact Elaine Weir at 1-800-265-7293 ext. 4606.
Supported by the Circles initiative of Guelph-Wellington.
You can report immunizations your child has received in four ways:
- Our new online immunization reporting form
- Phone: 1-800-265-7293 ext. 4652
- Fax: 519-836-7215
- Mail: 503 Imperial Rd. N., Guelph, ON N1H 6T9
If you have questions about the postcard or your child’s immunization status, call a 1-800-265-7293 ext. 4749.