There will be no Public Health programs, services or clinics the morning of Tuesday, Dec. 9, 2014. All offices will be closed for a staff event.
All office locations will re-open in the afternoon at 1:00pm.
Regular service hours resume Wednesday, Dec. 10.
For assistance, please call 1-800-265-7293.
Enter the wouldurather contest for a chance to win up to $2,500.
All eligible contestants can get a free, 8-week supply of nicotine patch or gum. The contest is open to:
- Registered students at publicly funded post-secondary institutions in Ontario
- Non-students between the ages of 18-29
Winners will be chosen in each of these 4 areas:
- Quit For Good: Daily smokers pledge to quit smoking and remain smoke-free
- Keep The Count: Daily smokers pledge to reduce their smoking by 50%
- Party Without The Smoke: Daily or social smokers pledge to stop smoking when drinking alcohol
- Don't Start & Win: Non-smokers or ex-smokers pledge to stay smoke-free
Registration is open until January 25, 2015. The contest runs from January 26 to March 9.
Beginning today, our free KIDS LINE phone service is now available on Twitter!
The @KIDSLINEOnline Twitter account allows our Public Health Nurses to engage online with our local parents to share positive parenting tips, support, advice and strategies in a meaningful and interactive way.
Our Public Health Nurses will be able to share information around issues like:
- child growth and development
- parenting strategies
- preventing illness
Nurses will also help connect local parents with support programs and services based on individual family needs.
The @KIDSLINEOnline Twitter account will be staffed Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm.