We’d love it if you could complete this short exercise that will help us organize our new site. It should take less than 15 minutes to complete.
Of course, we’re always happy to hear your feedback on our website. If you have any general comments, please submit them through our online form.
Thank you for helping us create a website that gets you the information you need, when you need it.
Our offices and clinics will be closed on Monday May 23 for Victoria Day. Regular services resume Tuesday, May 24, 2016.
Wellington County is hosting the 2016 International Plowing Match and Rural Expo (IPM 2016) from September 20 to 24, 2016, in Harriston, Town of Minto.
If you plan to provide food at the event, here’s what you need to know about working with Public Health.
Food safety training and workshops will be available before the event. If you want to sign up please email PHI.email@example.com or call 1-800-265-7293 ext. 4753.
This event presented by the Community Breastfeeding Collaborative of Guelph will be held on May 25, 2016 from
8:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. in Fergus.
- Increasing self-efficacy in the breastfeeding mother
- How father support and enable breastfeeding success
- Making information meaningful: engaging breastfeeding women living in poverty
- Overcoming barriers to breastfeeding
- Supporting survivors of sexual assault and trauma to breastfeed
- Location: Centre Wellington Community Sportsplex, 550 Belsyde Ave. E., Fergus
- Cost: $75 including lunch
- Speakers: Download the brochure to learn more