Our offices in Orangeville and Guelph are moving this spring.
- New Orangeville location at 180 Broadway opens Tuesday, April 29
- New Guelph location at 160 Chancellors Way opens Tuesday, May 27
Our toll-free phone number (1-800-265-7293), email addresses, and website will remain the same. Many fax numbers and staff extensions will change. Details will be posted as they become available.
- All clinics, offices, and services are moving to 180 Broadway [view map]
- Parking is available on Broadway and at close municipal lots
- The new fax number as of April 26 will be 519-942-0470
- 160 Chancellors Way [view map] will house clinics and classes, well water sampling drop-off, and become the administrative location for Guelph and Wellington county
- Most clinics (dental, sexual health, immunization) will also continue to be offered at 20 Shelldale Crescent
- Travel clinics will be offered at 160 Chancellors Way
- Free parking and bike racks are available
- The closest bus route is #15 (University/College)
- Administrative locations at Imperial Rd. and Woolwich St. will close as of Friday, May 23
Our offices and clinics will be closed Friday, April 18 and Monday, April 21 for the Easter holiday.
Services resume on Tuesday, April 22.
Warmer spring temperatures may create conditions for flooding. Watch or listen to local news for potential flood watches or warnings in your area.
Both flooding and resulting power failures may make your food unsafe to eat.
Flood water can carry dirt, raw sewage, oil, or chemical waste. Any food that comes into contact with flood water should be thrown out.
If your food establishment/ business is flooded, call us at 1-800-265-7293 to seek assistance. A flood-damaged food premise cannot re-open until the public health inspector gives permission in writing.