Media releases are posted below.
For more information, call Chuck Ferguson, Manager of Communications at 519-846-2715 or 1-800-265-7293 ext. 4614.
- February 19, 2014: Small Amount of Flu Vaccine Stolen
- January 8, 2014: This year's flu shot will protect you against the H1N1 flu virus
- November 4, 2013: Protect yourself from radon gas by ensuring your home is tested
- October 22, 2013: Flu Season Coming - Public Health Reminds Everyone to Get the Flu Shot
- October 18, 2013: Public Health and Waterloo Wellington Regional Cancer Program Remind Women of the Importance of Regular Pap Tests
- September 30, 2013: World Breastfeeding Week - Public Health Is Highlighting the Importance of Supporting Women to Breastfeed
- September 6, 2013: Esme-28 Birth Control Pill Recalled - Public Health Urges Women Concerned About Birth Control Recalls To Obtain Medical Advice
- September 5, 2013: Freya-28 Birth Control Pill Recalled by Health Canada
- August 20, 2013: Mosquitoes in Mount Forest Test Positive for West Nile Virus
- August 12, 2013: Mosquitoes in Erin Test Positive for West Nile Virus
- August 6, 2013: Public Health's Fun Camp Activities Educate Kids About Smoke-Free Outdoor Spaces